Please complete the form to apply for membership to the BCC Networking Group.
You must already have attended as a visitor or guest of an existing member before completing this form.
- Applications are usually dealt with in a day or so and all applicants are notified by email.
- All membership applications are treated as confidential.
- The steering committee will not enter into any discussions about individual decisions.
- Preference is given to applicants who are not currently involved with other networking groups and who are therefore better placed to give a strong networking commitment to BCC.
Membership Fees for 2018 are set at £52.00 monthly, payable by Direct Debit. This covers all the weekly meetings throughout the year and includes a full English breakfast at the hotel. There are no other fees.
Members are expected to attend and contribute at all meetings – Please send a substitute if you cannot attend in person. The BCC direct debit is on a rolling monthly basis and may be canceled at any time.
Unless an apology is received prior to 3 pm on Wednesday it will be assumed that a member is attending that week’s meeting.
- Apologies need to be given by email before 3 pm on Wednesday, prior to the meeting.
- Regular Attendance is expected.
- We only permit a single trade category per person [alteration of category requires a new application]
- On matters requiring a group vote, all members agree to abide by the consensus of the Group
- Members agree to pay the meeting fees by DD
- Members are expected to uphold the highest standards of business practice both inside and outside the Group
- On leaving the group a member will not be eligible to rejoin in the same category for 12 months from the date of his or her resignation.